Some of the Biggest Warzone Stars and Streamers Will Be Leading Teams.
World Series of Warzone will showcase four online Call of Duty: Warzone competitions with a $300,000 prize pool per event – the largest program prize pool of any previous Warzone tournaments to date. The semi-invitational program will be separate trios- and duos-based competitions for each of the NA and EU regions.
WSOW has announced the five captains for their Duos Europe tournament that will take place in September:
- Corentin “Gotaga” Houssein, France
- Dario “Moonryde” Ferracci, Italy
- Dmitry “Recrent” Osintsev, Russia
- Liam “Jukeyz” James, England
- Dana “DancuD” Dima, Latvia
Immediately following the conclusion of WSOW Duos Europe, all 150 participants are invited to participate in the #SoloYolo.
The details of this exciting finale to the WSOW Europe are as follows:
- All WSOW Duos Europe participants are invited to drop in to a single match in Verdansk as “solos”
- While it will immediately happen after the conclusion of the 5th and final match of WSOW Duos Europe, this is completely separate from the scoring and prizing of the Duos event
- The winner of the #SoloYolo is the last participant alive; note kills will not be taken into account for scoring purposes
- The winner of the #SoloYolo will individually receive $100,000
Watch live: on Twitch.tv/TwitchRivals
Draft: Tuesday, September 14th, 2021, at 9 AM PST
Competition: Wednesday, September 15, 2021, at 9 AM PST
#SoloYolo to immediately follow the WSOW event