Remember your time as a child when you created the wildest racing tracks with all the parts from your toy box? That time is coming back today with Doodle Derby, a devilish 2D physics racing platformer for 1-4 players. Check it out on the Nintendo eShop EU and North America.
Giant monkeys, UFOs, crushing sledgehammers, fish tanks and even glue cannons – you can choose from the craziest track elements ever seen – traps included. Build a track your way and race your opponents through several checkpoints to the finish line. Can’t do it? Rebuild it.
Outsmart your opponents by building sneaky paths or outdo the others in a cruel fashion. The best driver with the most devious mind wins! And if that’s not satisfying enough, try to bomb your friends away in the wild tank battle mode.
- A challenging single player campaign
- Insane online and local multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race and build the most epic and insane levels until you make it
- The Doodle Derby level editor: Design your own levels, then challenge your friends to survive them
- Monster Apes! Rockets! Piranhas! UFOs! About 40 track parts and 60 million (unverified!) combinations
- Groovy soundtrack
- Lots of secrets to explore. Unlocking new cars, obstacles and levels!
- Destructible environment incl. strawberries and other fruit
- Background art so wicked only kids could have drawn it – which they did!