New Guild Content, Enhancements, and In-Game Events Now Open for Players to Challenge
After three months of adventure and battle since its November 2020 launch, Netmarble is celebrating 100 successful days of service for its popular online mobile game A3: STILL ALIVE with special celebratory in-game events including Check-In, Bonus Time, Shu Growth Boost-up, and 100 Day Shop that provides Warriors with up to 1,000 Summon Coins and more.
In today’s update, a new Guild Equipment Dungeon exclusively for the ‘Vanished Abyssal Refuge’ is added to the game, along with a new ‘Apocalyptic’ Rift Alter level. Players can also look forward to the maximum level of Sanctuary growing to 50, a new Title and Achievement, and five new Northern Descendants costumes.
Netmarble is launching their 100-day Celebration Event, with the following features now available for players:
- 1,000 Summon Coins 7-day Check-In (2/25~3/18) – Players that check-in daily will receive rewards, such as Soulinker Summon Coins, Gold, and Rare Transfer Level Preservation Tomes.
- Super Bonus Time Event (2/25~3/4) – During the event period, players in the Warzone Area (Verdeon + Refuge of the Dead) will receive 100% increased EXP.
- Shu Growth Boost-up Event (2/26~3/7)
- Players will receive a Shu EXP Ancient Egg push reward.
- A 1,000-player Daily Draw event will grant winners 20x Heroic EXP Ancient Eggs. The event lasts for ten days, allowing up to 10,000 players to get rewards.
- A 3-player Daily Draw event will grant winners 5x Ancient EXP Ancient Eggs. The event lasts for ten days, allowing up to 30 players to get rewards.
- 100 Day Shop (2/25~3/18) – Players can purchase 100 Day Special Chests and 100 Day Enhancement Stone Chests at the Special Shop’ in the Shop tab.
- Diamond Consumption Event (2/25~3/18) – Players can earn rewards dependent on the number of Diamonds spent in-game.
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: STILL ALIVE is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: STILL ALIVE is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.