Dubbed “The Community Patch”, the recent update to Bloodhunt will introduce new features, a whole new game mode, improved game onboarding for new players, and a host of other improvements in direct response to the invaluable feedback from the ever-growing community.
- Faster to fight – Less Wait, More Action: Shorter pre-and post-match timers, archetype select, and deployment to get you into and out of a game faster. Solo players can now join a new match directly, without going back to the Elysium social hub first.
- Duos mode – the community spoke and we listened. Effective from this patch we will introduce Duos mode that will alternate with the existing Trios, supporting 42 players and speeding along with matchmaking
- Kills that count – never again will you lose a kill credit to a sneaky sniper round or unlucky drop. The player who downs an enemy is now awarded the kill regardless of how they are ultimately eliminated (red gas, another player, The Entity, a shark…). Assists are awarded for eliminating a downed player
- Free Loot and Daily Challenges – receive bonus items for logging in and complete daily challenges to amass in-game store tokens
- New high tier loot locations – Memorial Park and the Graveyard will now be available as high tier loot areas
- Better onboarding by bots – Introducing bots to the first few rounds new players partake in to allow more time to learn the game mechanics before joining the full bloodhunt
Available now on PC Early Access via Steam and launching on console later this year exclusively on PlayStation 5