Today, Ubisoft celebrates Brawlhalla®’s five-year anniversary with an in-game event that brings new colors for Legends, a new Skin for Legend Bodvar, a new Podium, a time-limited Emote, and more. Since launching in 2015, Brawlhalla has reached a milestone of more than 50 million players worldwide, increased the playable roster to over 50 unique Legends, added Epic Crossovers from 9 different franchises like Rayman, Adventure Time, and WWE, and became the most played fighting game on Steam.
This year, Brawlhalla launched its first Battle Pass, along with new Epic Crossovers like Crystal Dynamics’ Lara Croft, Cartoon Network’s Ben 10, and AMC’s The Walking Dead.
The 5 Year Anniversary Event brings the following items to the game:
- Gala Colors, purchasable for all Legends and available for 3000 Gold or 20 Mammoth Coins each.
- Gilded Deco Podium, a brand-new Podium that features animation and sound effects, purchasable only during the event for 240 Mammoth Coins.
- 5th Cake-aversary, a brand-new time-limited Emote purchasable only during the Event for 120 Mammoth Coins.
- Ritzy Bodvar Skin for Legend Bodvar available for 140 Mammoth Coins and comes with two Weapons Skins.
- New effects, for gravity canceling and more, added as a free update with the patch and can be tested in the Experimental 1v1 queue and custom games.
- Updated Base Skin art for Legends Sentinel and Thatch added as a free update with the patch that also updates their Skins to match their new faces.