Vertigo Gaming Inc. announces its massive new culinary adventure Cook Serve Forever will launch in Early Access on Steam this April — with a pre-release demo available to download and play right now!
Cook Serve Forever is a cooking adventure game where you play as Nori Kaga, a home-taught chef with nothing to her name but a food cart and a dream to make it big like her role model, the Culinary Queen, Chef Rhubarb. Chop, stir, and sauté your way through the bustling solarpunk city of Helianthus. Manage your menu, learn delicious recipes, and meet a diverse cast of friends and foes on your way to culinary greatness.
The dramatic fully-voiced story stars Elspeth Eastman (League of Legends), Maya Aoki Tuttle (Destiny 2), Emme Montgomery (Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!), Broden Kelly (Aunty Donna), SungWon Cho (God of War: Ragnarök, Boyfriend Dungeon), Jennifer Roberts (Triangle Strategy) and more!
This all-new IP from the creators of “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” features:
- A massive new adventure with dozens of hours of gameplay.
- Gameplay that simulates the rhythm and tactility of cooking.
- Hundreds of new ingredients and recipes with an all-new dynamic cooking system.
- An amazing original soundtrack by composer Jonathan Geer.
- Optional side quests with a diverse cast of characters.
Additional PC storefronts and console platforms will be confirmed closer to Early Access release.