Global video game publisher Outright Games, Whitespace Entertainment (WSE) and global next generation media company STX Entertainment (STX), today announce UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure, a new videogame set in the UglyDolls universe known as the Uglyville. Based on highly anticipated animated film franchise UglyDolls ,the game will launch in North and South America on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC on April 26, 2019.
In this brand new UglyDolls adventure, Uglyville is under siege by a troupe of malfunctioning robots who accidently travel to the town from Perfection and are overcome by the odd architecture & quirky angles. Gamers will play as heroes Moxy or Ox as they band together with their UglyDolls friends to send these mayhem-causing robots home.
- A NEW AUTHENTIC ADVENTURE – bring fun to Uglyville as the UglyDolls rid their town of Perfection’s robots with their trademark style and wacky humour
- PLAY TOGETHER – teamwork makes the dreamwork! Delve into the Uglyverse with friends and family with local multiplayer
- ICONIC CHARACTERS – Moxy and Ox are joined by friends Wage, Babo, Ice Bat, Lucky Bat, Ugly Dog & more on the quest to save Uglyville
- SOLVE PUZZLES – Collect, use, and craft items to overcome enemies
- REPLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH procedurally-generated elements ensure every playthrough is unique & one-of-a-kind
Fans and newcomers to the brand will be delighted with the bright colourful environments and the compelling storyline in the UglyDolls ugliest adventure to date!
UglyDolls releases in movie theaters in North America on May 3rd 2019, a new trailer for the movie release this week and can be viewed here:
UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure will be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC in North and South America on April 26, 2019.