DeNA Co., Ltd., in partnership with The Pokémon Company, began opening pre-registration today for Pokémon Masters on Google Play and the App Store. Pokémon Masters is a strategy and battling game where players form teams of sync pairs (the combination of a Trainer and their partner Pokémon) to engage in 3-on-3 real-time battles against AI opponents. The game takes place in an all-new location – the island of Pasio, where Trainers and their partner Pokémon from every known Pokémon region will gather to compete. Players who pre-register for the game will receive a notification when it launches later this summer.
- Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/
- App Store (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/app/
A new series of six gameplay trailers was also released today on the official Pokémon Masters YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/
- An overview of the game’s battle and progression systems
- A preview of the Story Mode, including a look at the Pokémon Masters League (PML), a tournament that takes place only on the island of Pasio
- How to evolve Pokémon in this game and the special powers that come with evolution
- A look at the unique features of cooperative play, such as the ability to switch between sync pairs during battle
- How to build the perfect team based on each sync pair’s strengths and specific role (Strike, Support, Tech), as well as how to add new sync pairs to your team
In addition, a preview version of Pokémon Masters will launch on supported Android devices in Singapore starting tomorrow and will be coming soon to Canada. In the preview version, players in these regions will be able to enjoy select content from the game before it launches worldwide without needing to pre-register on Google Play. All player progress during this time period will be saved and carried forward to the final version of the game.
Pokémon Masters will be available worldwide as a free-to-start game with in-app purchases on compatible Android and iOS devices, with release planned for summer 2019. The game will be available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese. Fans can learn more about Pokémon Masters at https://pokemonmasters-game.