Today, Freemergency Studio and Another Indie are pleased to announce that Retrograde Arena, an evolved stylish physics-based twin-stick shooter, is coming to PC today for just $9.99. Retrograde, weapons don’t kill, but the environment does! Awarded with the Rising Star (most anticipated game to be released by a new game studio) and Best Innovation Awards in the Southeast Asia Game Awards 2019, Retrograde Arena completely reimagines the twin-stick formula with dynamic movement enhanced by weapon recoil.
Guns aren’t just for attack, they are for speed, dodging, sharp corners, and brutal counter-attacks. Weapon recoil, bouncing beams, and environmental (deadly hazards) awareness make Retrograde Arena an entirely new kind of competitive multiplayer experience. Dripping with gorgeous neon and thrumming with powerful synth-wave tunes, Retrograde Arena also captures 80’s vibes and puts players in various battles for dominance!
- A Multiplayer Spectacle (Online & Local): Battle with up to 6 friends or AI in rapid-fire rounds of neon-drenched fury with retro-futuristic weapons.
- Three Game Modes for Different Skill Types:
1. Last Man Standing for the quickest finger and deadliest shot.2. King’s Crown for tactical ambush and intelligent skirmisher.3. SuperSizer for a new and intriguing game based around an insurmountable enemy.
- Physics Is The Key: Dominate Newton’s laws and use your weapon’s recoil to dodge enemy attacks, smash them into walls, or fly around the arena at great speed.
- Grab Your Weapon: Use traditional weapons like machine guns, railguns, and shotguns to slam enemies to their doom! Or reflect enemy attacks back at them with the Mirror, unleash the dread Accelerator, or create a deadly black hole with the Imploder.
- Conquer Every Arena: Each arena has its own layout and unique quirks that demand different strategies to succeed!
- Beauty Matters: Unlock different skins, thrusters, and particle effects to personalize your drone.