Brand New Collection Features Remastered Versions of the Critically-Acclaimed Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm, Available Now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Google Stadia
SQUARE ENIX today announced the launch of the Life is Strange Remastered Collection, enhanced versions of the first two games in the award-winning series. Featuring updated character models, improved motion capture, and more, players will be able to experience legendary leads, Max and Chloe, like never before on Google Stadia, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC Steam.
At the center of Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm is the magnetic and relatable friends, Max and Chloe. Players will harness Max’s supernatural rewind ability and Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to unravel and affect the events surrounding two astounding mysteries in the Oregon town of Arcadia Bay.
- Updated character models and environment visuals
- Improved motion-captured lip-sync and facial animation
- All-new engine and lighting upgrades
- Updates to some puzzle gameplay
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered includes previously released deluxe content (bonus outfits and the ‘Farewell’ bonus episode)
- All licensed tracks & original scores from the original games