NewGen has announced their third-person MOBA Clash: Mutants vs Pirates. Featuring 8 distinct champions and the unique Kinvader Mode, Clash MVP blends styles ranging from medieval fantasy to sci-fi in fast-paced battles for dominion over Planet Earth.
In Clash MVP players will be able to choose from a mix of ranged and melee champions. The diverse cast of characters ranges from formidable tanks to devastating damage dealers and nimble healers. Each champion in Clash: Mutants vs Pirates brings a special ability to help turn the tide of battle in favor of their team. Fans of the MOBA genre will see familiar mechanics in Clash MVP such as controlling minions to fight for their team as well as earning experience to level up their favorite heroes and unlock rewards.
Clash MVP departs from the standard top-down view of MOBAs and instead puts players in third-person view. Additionally, it introduces Kinvader mode where teams will fight it out to invade their opponents’ base with the aid of a powerful ally, the Kinvader. Working to capture strategic points on the map, each team will attempt to help their Kinvader move forward while also thwarting the advances of the enemy team. The team that manages to defend their own Kinvader while defeating the opposition’s and invading their base will secure victory.
A list of features includes:
- Choose between 8 champions with unique abilities.
- Unleash mighty special attacks to turn the tide of battle in your team’s favor.
- Control minions and use them to strategically fight for your team.
- Enhance your abilities and skills with a number of items available in each match.
- Gain experience for your champion in each battle to level up and unlock rewards.
- Deploy tower defenses or powerful machine guns to thwart enemy onslaught.
- Multiple game modes to choose from including the unique Kinvader mode and team deathmatch.
- Queue up solo, with friends, or create custom matches of 3v3, 4v4, or 5v5.
Clash: Mutants vs Pirates will be headed to Steam in June 2020 as a free-to-play title and will feature multiple game modes for players to test their skills on. Players looking for exclusive skins, emotes, avatars and more can pre-order game packs by heading to the official website.