Fullcube launches its fan direct platform to connect influencers, companies, and major brands directly to their audience enabling premium engagement and loyalty. Fullcube is a full service, turnkey solution to build an enthusiast audience and maximize the brand’s lifetime value. Registration, authentication, and recurring credit-card-on-file activation builds significant new revenues and gives fans insider access, preferential treatment, and exclusive benefits that form long lasting bonds.
In the video game market, you have titles, studios, and major publishers. All of these elements can be broken down into fandom.
See how Fullcube’s model works using NASCAR as a case study:
- In 2006 NASCAR had 75M fans with no official ‘fanclub’ and no ‘direct to fan’ relationships.
- Fullcube’s founders aggregated a database of over 6M fans while also creating a NASCAR Members Club of over 600K VIP Members.
- The Membership Club gained perks within the community: VIP Access, Exclusive Content, Deals, Webcams, etc.
- This model generated over $4M in annual revenue.
Proven to develop a closer relationship with loyalist fans, it is easy to see how this model fits into games.
Imagine connecting fans with their favorite studios and games through a premium service:
- Fullcube helps studio or game fans become loyal members to the brand itself.
- Fullcube already has best practices in place for offering enthusiast marketing and subscription plans which can now effectively be managed with top game publishers.
- Setting up the Fullcube Fan Direct API is easy for new partners and comes with a host of benefits.
- Building fan acquisition, pricing models, and managing subscriptions can allow for game publishers to offer more to their fans on a global scale.
- Once in place, the developers can move forward with content and benefits that enhance the biggest fan’s experience.
- On the backend, metrics and reports come from tracking built within the systems. Targeting a focused audience with content that caters to them gets easier through Fullcube.
Imagine the Fullcube Model Working with Esports Teams:
- A Fullcube API plugin can be placed on a team website to bring fans into an enthusiast service.
- Fans can then access videos for pre-event highlights events.
- Teams can offer online coaching sessions with players.
- Tips and Tricks blog or play throughs which paying fans can access.
- First choice on new merchandise and products.
Fullcube offers a turnkey solution to connect fans to franchises on a high level. The fan direct model has been applied across major brands in sports and entertainment. Now is the time to get Fullcube working in games.