Hatsune Miku VR is out now for the Oculus platform! Developed by Crypton Future Media, the Oculus version features all songs from the Steam version by various famous Hatsune Miku artists.
Plus a Steam Update:
Hatsune Miku for Steam update 3.1 and the 2nd DLC out now with a 20% off sale!
Hatsune Miku VR Oculus Launch Giveaway:
To celebrate the launch we’re giving away tickets to Hatsune Miku Expo 2019 in Hong Kong, Hatsune Miku T-shirts, mousepads, and more!!!…
- First Prize: Tickets to Hatsune Miku Expo 2019 in Hong Kong
- Second Prize: Mystery Prize
- Third Prize: Hatsune Miku Plush and PC mouse + mousepad set x3, Hatsune Miku deskmat x2, Miku T-shirt (2018 Expo version)
*winners will receive one prize at random
- VR rhythm-action game using VR controllers
- 19 songs with two difficulties for intense dance action
- 7 dance stages to compliment the songs
- Music video mode: watch any song from multiple angles with a choice of stages and outfits
- Multiple languages: available in English, Japanese, and Chinese and more
- NEW! Snow Miku outfit and Negi glow stick