Dog Trainer is a unique simulation game that brings the joy and challenges of owning a dog into virtual reality. From the creation of a one-of-a-kind pup to everyday fun and work with their pet, players will take care of their dog, tend to his (or her) needs and most importantly create a powerful bond between best friends! It’s the newest production of two Polish game-dev companies – the developer Moonlit (Deadliest Catch: The Game; Model Builder) and the publisher Frozen District (creators of the Steam hit House Flipper).
The idea behind this game was born from a love of our four-legged friends – and one of them in particular. Meet Sir Miles von Vet (a.k.a. Milo), the joyful border collie owned by Michał (the founder of Moonlit), and honorary member of the company. As Michał says:
Milo is my best friend, and I can’t imagine my life without him as I take him everywhere I go – including my office. Making video games is what I do for a living, so I always look for new ways to bring awesome experiences from real life to virtual reality. As a dog person, I’ve noticed there are no games that simulate the real challenges of raising a dog – and I know that it’s hard, but extremely rewarding work. Since taking care of Milo is such an important part of my life and source of multiple emotions every day, I dreamed of making a game about that. And now it’s happening.
So what exactly can you do as a Dog Trainer?
- Use an advanced generator with multiple customizations to create the dog of your dreams.
- Watch him (or her) grow from a clueless pup to a smart and skilled adult dog.
- Take care of your pet: feed him, comb his fur, take him for walks… there is a lot to do around a pet!
- Teach him cool tricks, from basic commands to advanced acrobatic moves!
- Give him some style with hundreds of awesome costumes and accessories.
- Train with your pet and help him win competitions, including agility, obedience, and beauty shows.
- And most importantly – bond with your friend for life!
Dog Trainer is in development, and its PC release date will be announced shortly.