Huge amount of content, low price tag: The Farming Simulator 19: Ambassador Edition has arrived, inspiring even more people to farm. Including all expansions and DLCs, publisher and developer GIANTS Software self-publishes the re-release of the global hit-simulation in a comprehensive boxed version. The 2-disc-package is now available at retail stores for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Price-conscious gamers with a tempting interest in farming get a stuffed package of agricultural experiences with Farming Simulator 19: Ambassador Edition. The main game, both the Platinum and Alpine Farming expansions, as well as six DLCs to extend the game further. That adds up to more than 475 authentically digitized machines from Case IH, CLAAS, DEUTZ-FAHR, Fendt, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Valtra, and many other world-famous manufacturers – to be operated on three distinct European and American maps.
- Farming Simulator 19 – Base Game
- Farming Simulator 19 – Platinum Expansion
- Farming Simulator 19 – Alpine Farming Expansion
- Farming Simulator 19 – Anderson Group Equipment Pack
- Farming Simulator 19 – Kverneland & Vicon Equipment Pack
- Farming Simulator 19 – GRIMME Equipment Pack
- Farming Simulator 19 – John Deere Cotton DLC
- Farming Simulator 19 – Bourgault DLC
- Farming Simulator 19 – Rottne Pack
Farming Simulator 19: Ambassador Edition offers even more content through user-generated mods. Thousands of GIANTS Software-tested and free mods from an enormous pool of user modifications are available to download via the official in-game ModHub. The PC version is also the base for competitive multiplayer, introducing farming in the exciting world of esports – currently with a prize pool worth 100.000 Euros in Season 4 of the Farming Simulator League (FSL).