The Seven Deadly Sins is teaming up with the Survey Corps as Netmarble brings the world of Attack on Titan to the Kingdom of Liones in the latest update for The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Crosscollect the new Attack on Titan characters and enjoy the events and in-game activities only available through this crossover.
Starting today, four new characters from Attack on Titan, including SSR [Titan Form] Eren Jaeger, SSR [Greatest Soldier] Mikasa Ackermann, SSR [Greatest Soldier] Levi, and SR [Cadet Corps] Eren Jaeger are available to collect. While all SSR-grade characters can be acquired through the Attack on Titan pick up draw, SR [Cadet Corps] Eren Jaeger is available to collect for free in a variety of events, including a World Quest where The Seven Deadly Sins join forces with the Survey Corp to protect Liones from invading Titans. Players can also enjoy witnessing SSR [Titan Form] Eren Jaeger become a Titan when executing his Lethal Moves during play.
New costumes themed after Eren Jaeger, Levi, and Mikasa Ackermann are now available for purchase. There is also a ‘Lucky Box’ event that allows players to collect 3 tickets for Diamond and Gold prizes by accessing games, participating in collab events, and sharing SNS. Extra prizes can be earned by redeeming ‘Lottery Tickets that grant additional rewards to players.
The latest Attack on Titan collaboration also includes followings:
- [7DS] × [AOT] Attendance event
- By logging into the game daily, players can obtain SR [Cadet Corps] Eren Jaeger for free on the first day, and diamonds and up to ten pick-up tickets over 14 days also can be earned.
- [7DS] × [AOT] Collaboration pick up draw
- Players also can participate collaboration pick up draw which includes 3 SSR [AOT] Heroes. Depending on players’ mileage achievement, SSR Heroes and [AOT] Collaboration Heroes can be obtained
- [7DS] × [AOT] Titan Elimination
- After completing the [7DS] × [AOT] World quest, players will have an opportunity to organize eight of their elite heroes to defeat the Titan. SR [Cadet Corps] Eren Jaeger can also be obtained by the first completion.
- [7DS] × [AOT] Titan Conquest
- By using “The Imperial Giant Report” obtained during the [7DS] × [AOT] Titan Elimination, up to four players can play together in defeating the more powerful Titan together. Rewards, such as a collaboration hero costume, as well as growth materials, and exchange materials which can be used to redeem SR [Cadet Corps] Eren Jaeger.
- [7DS] × [AOT] Event Hawk pass
- When purchasing special products, players can obtain Eren Jaeger costume sets, a Mikasa stamp, and Part 2 SSR-confirmed tickets for redemption. Completing this mission will grant players a SR [Cadet Corps] Eren Jaeger.
- [7DS] × [AOT] Special mission
- A special mission commemorating the Attack on Titan collaboration is also available for players to complete. Upon completion, a SR [Cadet Corps] Eren Jaeger will be offered to players.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of The Seven Deadly Sins, into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, over 100 dramatic cutscenes, and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters. The game surpassed three million cumulative downloads one week following its March 3 global launch.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play in 2020.